You can enrol a ZiLink Cohort into any existing Moodle course and this is how you do it.
Navigate to your course and the Course administration section. Click 'Enrolment methods' - do not expand the link, just click the words 'Enrolment methods'.
Select Enrolment method
From the drop-down list alongside Add method, select 'ZiLink - Cohort Enrolment'.
- This is a list of all the cohorts that have already been enrolled into this course.
- Use this search box to search for a cohort or cohorts. For example, typing '10A' in the box will reduce the list to all those cohorts beginning with '10A'.
- Select the individual cohort you want or multi-select by using Ctrl + Left Mouse Button. Use the scroll bar to find more cohorts.
- Select the role for the cohort in the course, usually, this will be the default 'Student'.
- Click 'Add method' to enrol the cohort(s) to the course.